Sandhill Crane All Trail Half Marathon/10K/5K
RUN OR SPORT WALK A FANTASTIC COURSE!
Coach Ron Gunn is taking his beloved race to a higher level in 2017. Dr. T. K. Lawless Park, with it's 13.1 mile course of non repeat trails, is a hidden gem in Cass County. This natural scenic odyssey of
forest and field includes 6 charming bridge crossings, lots of streams and small lakes, and, of course, some hills. Sandhill Cranes do frequent this bucolic area, adding charm to the course – take it as a
good omen if you see one during your race.
• Dynamite custom design long sleeve performance T-shirts to all finishers. (Register by OCT 1 to pick up race day)
• New custom award for top three finishers each age group.
• Water on the course and a great re-hydration station at the finish featuring fruit, sport drink,
Popsicle, and water.
• Chip timing for 5k, 10k and ½ Marathon (Chip timing will close at Noon - course open to 1:30PM)
• Music DJ at start and finish, and two music stations on the course to inspire participants.
• Race benefits the Cass County Parks and the Dowagiac Rotary Club.
• No parking fee this year!